Home / 3.0 Forms
The “Current Stages” tab in Forms displays all the forms associated to your current stage, across all your pathways.
1. Pathway - The name of the pathway you are currently in.
2. Stage - The name of the stage you are currently in within a pathway.
3. Form - A form associated with this stage of care.
4. Checkmarks - To the right of forms you will see a checkmark. Grey checkmarks indicate incomplete forms and blue checkmarks indicate completed forms.
5. Refresh - The refresh button can be used to check that the latest information is being displayed.
An overview of the “Current Stages” tab.
To open a form, simply tap on it.
Please note: you must have an internet connection to access forms.
If you have already completed the form, tapping on the form will direct you to the Form Details page where you can view previous submissions or create a new submission.
Completing a Form
To complete a form, you will need to answer all the mandatory questions. Once complete, tap the Submit button at the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll down to see the button).
3.1 Forms Introduction
3.3 Entire Journey: Forms
3.4 Form Details
3.5 View Form Response