Home / 6.0 My Profile / 6.2 My Settings
To change your PEP Health password, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to “My Profile” by tapping the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the Home screen.
2. Tap “Change Password”.
3. Enter your old password in the field under the heading “Old Password”.
4. Enter your new password in the field under the heading “New Password.”
Please note that your new password must be 8 characters in length, must contain at least one upper and one lowercase letter, and one number.
5. Confirm your new password by entering your new password in the field under the heading “Confirm Password”.
6. Tap “Change Password”.
7. Once your password has been successfully changed, you will see a success message at the top of the screen.
6.0 My Profile
6.1 My Profile Introduction
6.2 My Settings