Home / 2.0 App Home / 2.3 Messages
You may receive messages from your care team throughout your journey. There are three types of messages:
Messages: Convey general information.
Reminders: Notify of an activity that is required to be performed on a specific day. This could be attending an appointment or preparing for a test.
Alerts: Highlight critical information that requires urgent attention.
Follow the steps below to access your messages.
From the Home screen, tap Messages. Here you will see a list of messages you have received.
2. To view a message, tap on the card.
3. To make sure the list of messages is up to date, tap the Refresh button on the top-right corner.
4. To mark all messages as read, tap Mark All as Read. Read messages will be displayed with a grey background.
Sometimes a message may contain a link to a website or piece of content such as a video or document.
5. To view these links, press the “Open Link” button. Please note: website links will navigate you away from the PEP Health app and launch your internet browser.
6. To return to the Messages screen, tap the back arrow in the top-left corner.
Unless otherwise indicated in the Overview page of this WIKI the information contained within this space is Classified according to the /wiki/spaces/ISMS/pages/739344530 as